Montrose Dark Oak Glass Circular Dining Table
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- /per inc VAT Shipping calculated at checkout.
Review 1st and receive £10 off
- FREE delivery in 1-2 working days
Edenbridge Fumed Oak showcases bold design with a combination of the natural lines of the elliptical and circular tables, paired with the geometrical & linear shapes of the cabinet, to create a compelling and slightly eclectic look. The striking saw cut fumed rustic oak marquetry tops on the thick table tops and cabinet doors contrast beautifully against the large welded peppercorn powder coated metal bases, creating a range that successfully blends intricate craftsmanship and indulgently warm tones with an on trend industrial aesthetic. Each of these hand-crafted pattern tops and laminated fumed rustic oak cabinet frames are wire brushed and distressed to give a rustic look and tactile feel, making the most of the beautiful and varied grain of oak. Generously proportioned dining chairs, styled with diamond stitch upholstery in a choice of luxurious dark grey fabric and old west vintage bonded leather, feature plush padded seats, gently flared backs and elegantly tapering legs, imbuing comfort and indulgence. Superior Blum soft close drawer runners add that final quality detail to a range that is sure to be a focal point in any space.
- Product Type: Dining Tables
- Finish: Dark Oak
- Made From: American Knotty Oak Solid & Knotty Oak Veneer & Clear Tempered Glass
- Assembly: 1 Person / Approx 30 minutes
- Guarantee: Manufacture 2 Years
- Product Depth: 120cm
- Product Width: 120cm
- Product Height: 75cm
- Product Weight: 39.8KG
- Item Code: MONDARDT2-4
Free standard delivery (1-2 Working Days)
We offer free next working day delivery on all products, with orders placed before 11am processed the same day. Our free delivery policy covers all of mainland UK, with additional charges for the Isles and Northern Ireland. Next day delivery may be subject to a 1 day delay at present due to the national shortage of lorry drivers.
Returns & Refunds Summary
Whilst every care is taken to ensure your order arrives with you safely, occasionally accidents do happen and a replacement may need to be provided. In the unlikely event that you wish to request a refund or report a fault with your product, the following guidelines will ensure your issue is resolved as quickly as possible:
Reporting a Damaged Item
• Upon arrival, we recommend checking the packaging for any signs of damage before you sign for the item. If you accept the item with damaged packaging, we recommend taking a photo of the damaged areas.
• If possible, please check the item for damage before signing for it.
• If damaged, please refuse the product and sign for as 'damaged' or 'wrong item sent' with the courier.
• Take photographs of the damaged areas to assist with resolving the issue.
• Damaged items must be reported to our customer services department within 24 hours of delivery, we cannot accept liability after this time.
• Fenstone will either supply a replacement product or send you a replacement part to resolve the issue. The cost of the item and the postage will be covered free of charge.
• When a collection is organised, please have the item ready on the ground floor as some couriers will only collect from your doorstep.
Requesting Missing Parts
If you believe a part is missing from your order, please report this within 24 hours and quote the part number from the assembly instructions. We will supply a replacement free of charge as quickly as possible. In stock replacement parts will normally arrive within 72 hours.
Please do not attempt to construct your item until all the parts are present.
What do I do if I decide I don’t want my goods before they arrive?
If you decide you no longer want your goods before they arrive, they must be returned unopened and in their original condition. The postage cost will be charged to the customer before a full refund is given.
What do I do if I decide I don’t want my goods once they have arrived?
The goods must be returned unopened and in their original condition and the cost of return postage must be paid by the customer before a full refund is given.
Adding product to your cart